Silahkan berkomentar mengenai blog ini atau artikel yang terdapat dalam blog ini. Mohon komentar dengan bahasa yang baik dan benar, serta tiduk menyinggung SARA. trims :)
Mohon maaf juga jika rancangan blog saya ini terlalu Narsis.

My Twitter : @horta_boy_z
gravatar

Muse - Neutron Star Collision



I was searching you were on a mission

Then our hearts combined like a neutron star collision

I have nothing left to lose

You took your time to choose

Then we told each other with no trace of fear that



Our love would be forever

And if we die, we die together

Well I, I said never

Cause our love would be forever



The world is broken, halos fail to glisten

We try to make a difference but no one wants to listen

Hail the preachers, fake and proud

Their doctrines will be cloud

Then they'll dissipate like snowflakes in an ocean

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever) lyrics on http://lyricsmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/05/muse-neutron-star-collision-love-is.html



Love is forever and we’ll die

We’ll die together

Well I, I said never

Cause our love, could be forever



guitar solo



Now I’ve got nothing left to lose

You take your time to choose

I can tell you now without a trace of fear



That my love will be forever

And well die, we’ll die together

Will I, I will never

Cause our love will be forever




Entri Populer